HAIR DANDRUFF REDUCER is glycolic solution of Hexamidine diisethionate at 8%.
- Preparation with demonstrated efficacy against dandruff - causing bacteria (Pityrosporum ovale).
- It has an effective antimicrobial action against acne-causing bacteria (P. acnes and Staphylococcus epidermis)
- Wide spectrum of activity:
Gram + and Gram - bacteria
Fungi (yeasts and filamentous molds)
- Anti-inflammatory activity
- It has a good cutaneous-mucous local tolerance
HAIR DANDRUFF REDUCER can be formulated at shampoos, tonic lotions, creams, masks and deodorants. Because it is difficult to work and formulate with Hexamidine diisethionate, this is a ready to use solution at 8% of the antiseptic agent.
From 0.5 to 1.25 %
Hydro-soluble. Soluble in ethanol